Monday, March 4, 2013

Cockroach and then a cat!

Okay, a little preface...first I think Grant must have forgot to tell a story based on the subject of his e-mail...cockroach and then a cat! Also, this e-mail needs a lot of "clean up" but I just don't have the energy. I really have not been editing his e-mails for a long time...adds character...but this one seems to have a bit more grammer, spelling etc. errors! Oh well, gotta love Grant!

Oi!

Well family, it´s that emailing time again! Woot! Alright, this week was good. We didn´t have any baptisms in the zone this week but a lot of progression. I feel like i´m taking all that i´ve learned as a missionary and applying it into this area. We are progressing well. We are gaining well the members confidence! We gave out a little cadie to all the members on sunday with our number on it and a note. We are getting a lot of references now from the members I´m loving it! :P hehe. 

Here in Litoral, by june is going to be part of a new mission. Brasil São Paulo Santos. So if I`m here by the end of my mission I might make part of a new mission. Who knows! Craziness! haha. 

Luana´s grandpa (Odélio) was supposed to go to church this sunday. But didn´t go! AH! I want him to go so badly. We´ll figure out what he needs so that he can go. but her parents are getting married! :) That´s the best ever :) Ah,  I was so happy to hear that news!:) So we´ll be helping them getting married. Let´s do it :) 

Deovana is a girl we are teaching. She want´s to be baptized and everything but her dad is letting it happy. (he´s atheisit ) but let´s keep helping her.

Pablo is a one of the couple of newphews of our LMA that we are teaching. He is sooooooooooo close to being baptized. I´m sure he´ll be baptized this week i know it :)

Things are going well :) I`m happy to hear that things are going well for you guys too! :) My new companion is Elder Atkin. He´s 27 super tall and american. I already knew him, since like the beginning of my mission. He´ll be going in the next transfer. He´s an awesome elder and loves to fish :) Makes me want to fish more. So yeah, we might go fishing :] hehe. Well, peeps I´ss gotss toss goss :) Tchau!

love to all a goodnight..... hehe

com amor,

Élder Grant Shaw Merrill!

No comments:

Post a Comment