Monday, February 25, 2013

transfers!

Oi!

Well, transfers have come again! Wow this transfer went by super fast. I can´t believe it. My companion Elder Santos, will be trasfered and start his last transfer opening a new area and training. I don´t know who my new companion will be yet. I think it´ll be an american (Elder Atkin) but I´m not sure and i´ll know later tonight!

We did well this month as a zone. We baptized well, confirmed well. It went well. I´m super excited for march. There will some new elders in the zone and it´ll go well. More and more of Luana´s family are becoming part of the church! This last sunday the husband of Luana´s grandma was baptized in one of branchs in our zone. It was great! We are still working on more of her family! haha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! haha daora. Deve ser legal pra ter 50 anos... talvez... hehehe. Things are awesome here! Really weird that David is starting his last transfer now! WHAT?! Speaking of I meet a guy who served his mission with david. His name is... dang it... I forgot his name in house. I´ll bring it next time and show you... also... forgot my camera O_o sorry! next time. :P But the guy loved david. Said he´s an awesome missionary. He also said David is an assitant now?! Sweet! Where´s his emails? hahaha. :P Now´s my turn to be one! It would be fun to be one.

Being a lider of zone is cool. I do enjoy the administrating part. I realized that I work a lot with numbers. What I mean by that. my brain works with numbers. I make lists, planning things, and other things all the time. It´s how I relive stress. I have sooooooooooo many papers with different lists, etc, on it. My companion noticed this too. Like I made a list of my entire mission in according to weeks. And I put where i was, how many a baptized each with, with who i was, and other things. It´s funny haha.

I "passed" in Peter Williams zone. He was a zone leader and one of the areas was the Campinas temple. So the third time i went there he was zone leader and I talked to some missionaries that were some of his missionaries. It´s crazy how many connections I´ve had here on the misssion. I´ve known 2 guys that served with David, two companions of Phil, etc. It´s cool. I´m really wanting to make this last past of my mission the best. Sometimes I feel sooooooooooooo tired. Seriously, I´ve been the most tired I´ve ever been on my misssion this past little while. But I want to give it my all. I´ve been praying more, fasting more, and really just doing everything I can. With that being said, I have a lot to improve on. I need to do better. Sometimes Satan really tries to work on you saying taht you aren´t a good missionary and he tries to convince you to compare you with others (like with phil, other missionareys here or other firends), but you can´t. We are all at different levels on the gospel and we are all progressing (or should be). 

By the way, I think there might be a chance of spliting our mission. With all these new missions (especially sao paulo west and santos) those two are very close of ours and it ´s possilbe. Our mission does have 11 stakes with 2 stakes on the verge of splitting. Craziness!

Speaking of people going on missions. I think the chrucch did this so there would be no girls left for me to date when I got back :P hahaha. :P jk. But it´s funny, cause all the girls and either getting married or going on missions hahah. Dang it man :P haha.

LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN YOU GUYS! I MADE THIS FOR YOU!!!!!!

com amor,

Élder Grant Shaw Merrill

çalsjfalsdjf ks sorry umptified... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment