Monday, February 11, 2013

This will be a good week

Oi! Well, what´s rocking fam e amigos?

Well, it was a pretty good week this week! We started doing the divisons this week. It went well. We are trying to help more the missionaries in our zone here. We have great missionaries in our zone. They are awesome guys. I´m trying to help in the best way I can. 

We are teaching the grandma of Luana. She´s super awesome. She was smoking but she´s stoping. She´s a miracle :) Man awesome. A couple of weeks ago, we were trying to get her to church but she wouldn´t go because she doesn´t like leaving her house. So we were trying and trying but she wouldn´t go. Finally, we invited her two weeks ago and we went to get her and she was ready and waking up her grandaughetr who is a member too (Carla). Man, it was a small miracle that is slowly turning into a great mircle. We are trying to help her be baptized this week.

This week in our zone, we have a lot of people to baptize. I´m pretty excited about it :) 

It sounds awesome about the people going to mission. And I feel really bad for Dallin.. I would not like to go home early. I have 2 years to serve and that´s what I want to do. 

Today we went hiking. Woot! I got to go already sorry it was rushed and short, it´ll be better with pictures next time :)

com amor,

Élder Grant Shaw Merrill!!!!!! love it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment