Monday, February 18, 2013

No Subject from Grant!

Oi!

Well, good week. We baptized well and confirmed well. Luana´s two grandmas were baptized! One in our area the other in Porto Novo. Wow that was awesome. We had the baptism together. It was a great expierence. I really enjoyed it. Cecília is her name. Cecília was getting more and more excited about her bapitsm and this past week finally accepted a date. and she stopped smoking :) Man that was good. Hey I might have to go now! Sorry it´s super short! next week will be better love you!

com amor,
Élder Grant Shaw Merrill!


Oi!

Well, jk! I have more time. haha. Anyways, This was a good week! We were able to get a lot of references and help from the members. We fasted again this week and I contribute a lot of the reason why Cecília being baptised to that. It was great! Well, I´m hoping to complete the family. Just the mom and dad need to get married. haha.

The zone is going well, I´m hoping to help my old companion more, (elder olson) as he is having trouble still with portuguese. Which is normal :) But I feel bad for him. So I set some goals with him.

Last zone meeting I talked to the elders about the importance of desire. We had two recent converts bear their testimony too. All in all, I was pretty satisfied with the result of the training I gave. I hope they learned, as I did too.

I´m learning a lot with my companion. it´s awesome. I´ll send pictures next week okay :P Promise! and my companion is a zone leader. 

I think I know who Kelsey Cole is. But hey, now I really have to go. I promise next time will be a little longer :) okay :)

com amor,

Élder Grant Shaw Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment