Tuesday, July 17, 2012

blessings


Oi!

Man, it´s been really progressing here. Yet again another baptism has come! His name is Tiago and he went to a party on saturday, church on sunday, taught him on tuesday and wednesday he wanted to get baptized that next sunday. Boom! Fast and he is so awesome! My son´s, "my trainee´s," first baptism he did! It was very good! So basically Tiago has a lot of faith. He got bapitzed during his lunch break haha. He went to church but had to miss the last little bit of sacrament meeting to go to work and then he came back to get baptized during his lunch break. I really feel like we are fufilling the plan of the ward of bringing in 3 more melquisedeck (sei lá) possible holders into the ward before august! The family that was bapitzed is really amazing! I love them so much! I get more and more sad thinking about the fact that I will be leaving this area soon. They basically consider me their son haha. It´s awesome!

So because of some plans today I don´t have a whole lot of time but I´ll try and write in a little bit more. Actually, I already got to go!

com amor,
Élder Grant Shaw Merrill

P.S. sorry it was super super short, sorry that they have been short lately, next week will be a better letter promise! Love you guys! Thanks for the e-mails!

No comments:

Post a Comment