Monday, November 26, 2012

Great Week!

This week was great! We didn´t end up having any baptisms but it was a very good week. We had our interviews this past week that was awesome! Also the elderes of my district baptized! :D Ah that makes me so happy! :) that´s probably the best thing that happened this week was them baptizing! Woot! We had an awesome expierence too! We were looking for a reference that we had been searching for for a while. But we never found him. We looked and looked many times for the house but never found it. Finally the member (who had also looked for it) found it. We ended up going there with the member. Well, I didn´t, because i had to do an interview but elder caetano and elder passos said that it went really well. Saturday came and we taught them again. And they went to church and they loved it. There are 6 people and man they are so awesome :) I love them so much already. I know that they will be baptized. I just hope they progress well this week.

This week wasn´t super good in the fact that we didn't plan super well. Because of our lack of planning we didn´t have as much success. But now we got this week to do. I´m super excited. We have another family to visit this week that we´ll be helping getting to church. That´s the key is looking for families and not just individuals. 

I got a letter from the family arruda that I bapitzed in Jacareí! Nossa! That was awesome :) Man I really miss them a lot. But I´m so glad that they are firm in the church! :) 

I remembered that thanksgiving was this past week because of the wonderful calander that you gave me :) And because of that calander I noticed that corinnes birthday is coming up! :) Cool!

I really need to send a letter to the Christensens. They really are an awesome family. I love them so much :) It was wonderful to get to know them well before the mission :) Man I´m coming up on the 1 year and 5 mark here soon O_o hahah crazy.

The other day I was actually thinking about my heritage and how blessed I am to have so many people in my family part of the church. It´s awesome :)

Dad before the mission I decided that the hobbit would be the first movie I would see when I get back, that thought hasn´t changed. But guess what else i´ve heard? Star Wars Episode 7 2015 :P haha That´s awesome. Don´t worry i´m focused ;) hahah. 

But anyways, sorry I wrote short the last couple of times, but I´ll get better now :) but I love you guys and love this gospel! I can´t express very well in writing my love for this gospel and for my family and friends :) Tchau!

com amor,

Élder Grant Shaw Merrill!

No comments:

Post a Comment