Monday, August 13, 2012

Lets roll! :)


Oi!

Well, I lied! My companion is brasilian not american just his name is Elder Wilker which is not brasilian but that´s okay I´m happy with that :) my second one! He´s pretty cool! I´m excited to get working! He has 4 months on the mission and he´s excited :) I hope I can be a good example to him! So now, we are going to be moving to a different part of the city because where we have been working is dead for right now. We need new investigators and find the elects of the lord. I know that there are more waiting for me. There is a purpose why I´m still here just have to find it. The members joke that I´m already a member here :P at the end of this transfer it will have 7 months here in Jacareí! Whoa! Awesome! But anyways Chiara still isn´t baptized (I don´t know if I talked about her before or not but she is a girl that really REALLY wants to be bapitzed but the dad and grandparents are against it) but we are still working away with her. Just need to find new people. We have a lesson tonight that I think will be really good :) I hope! Anyways

Exactly how much money do I have in my checkings and savings account? I would like to know :) It sounds like Sara is a cuite pie :P haha. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL! YOU´RE OLD! hehe.. It´s okay my líder de zona is 27 years old haha. Hey sister Bailey is probably going to pass by house. I was going to leave some stuff with her but she didn´t have enough room in her.... malas... bags but I did leave a note for you guys with her tá? So say hi to her :) She was an awesome missionary!

 Something really weird about the mission that i was thinking about is basically how could I leave from here? Especally this area it has become my home. It´s like I feel like the past almost never existed.. It´s really weird hahah. But yeah.

I loved the footloose story hahaha, because I can see mom doing that right now hahah. The sad thing is that i do now because I don´t have a way to remember the words. Man I think the theme song of transformors has been stuck in my head for the past year or so. I believe that was the last movie I saw in the theaters but I don´t remember.

Well, I think I´ve got to be wrapping this thing up now tá bom? Perfeito. Então, vamo lá! I love you guys so much! You guys are awesome! :) I can´t believe that now I have more 11 months to make and then I´m home. It passes by soooooooooo quickly.... I don´t like it hahah. it sounds like Jared is doing good! pass me Louie´s too! Louies, David´s, Jareds´, and Jordans! (I still haven´t sent him a letter O_o) but that would be sweet! Anyways, I love you guys! :)

Tchau!

com amor,
Élder Grant Shaw Merrill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment