Monday, May 6, 2013

My companion has one week left O_o


Oi!

Well, we had a baptism this week! It was awesome! It was Carlos. He's a guy that we have been teaching for some time now. And finally a baptized and confirmed member. Firme as heck. Him and the other carlos both bore their testimonies this week. Way sick man :P daora.
Sad fact. Luana's parents didn't get married so we had to postpone the mom's baptism. They had a little fight because the dad forgot the rings :P haha. Oh well, rescheduled for the 17th. It'll be sweet!

It sounds like the YSA thingy was sweet! I'll be their soon :P haha. I'm not sure if i remember all of funky town dance. David will have to reteach me haha. Thanks dad for the list haha.
Yes 4:30 skype (12:30 your time) and i'll be skyping in the church so I'm pretty dang sure it'll be a good connection. But in just under 2 months we'll have a great connection :P hahaha. jk i'm focused hehe.
The zone is slowly getting better.
I can't believe I'm entering into my last transfer...

com amor,
Elder Grant Shaw Merrill!

No comments:

Post a Comment