Monday, June 11, 2012

Semana = Crazy!


Oi!

Well my dear family and friends, yet again another week of the life of the missionary elder Meh-hiu (as they say my name here) has passed and gone! And it was CRAZY! So it is just lovely when you have the best investigators in the world and they decide to move on ya. That´s happening with some of  mine but I´m still allowed to teach them. So I´m happy :) But this past week we have interviews with the president. Man I love those things! They are the best ever :D We went there and man, I just feel like 150% better. Cleared some doubts with him and just I feel great! It´s magic.... you knooooooooow! (name the song, actually I don´t even remember the name). So but anyways, I just got super frustrated this past week, because I have been trying sooo hard to get investigators to church and this week, we weren´t allowed to brng them on sunday because there was a temple dedication of manaus. But on saturday was the celebration thingy of it, so we were supposed to bring investigators to that! Well, I was telling my leaders of zone that no one here in the ward or branch (including the president of the branch and bishop) knew about the saturday thing. Even the transmition guy had no idea about it. So on saturday night, me and my comp of awesomeness went on the bus (i had bought tickets for my investigators) alone because one of our investigators got drunk making his "wife" and kid get out of the house and they didn´t go. (Benedito, Ivrlei, and Thiago). So that was dandy! But we got there, and guess what? No transmition! WOOT! Basically I got super frustrated but we watched a baptism. Yay for that :D haha. Sisters are doing better than me... :P I´m just joking around. hahah. Anyways, basically saturday was stress and on sunday was good. foi de boa no domingo. Basicamente, eu estou sentindo loco porque nada estava dando certo. Mas eu estou feliz! But craziest thing of them alllllllls! Chegou a noite de domingo. There came night on domingo... sunday. And I get a call from the assitants. Okay, what did I do wrong... haha that´s what I thought. Because the assitants will only call for specific reasons. And he said, okay an emergency transfer is happening and you will stay in your area but you will be leader of district O_o <----- that was my thought. hahah.
Basically, we got new sets of zone leaders and they are the coolest guys ever! I love them to death! Elder Hedrick is one of them and he was my old companion. Bascially, SUPER EXCITED FOR THAT! And Elder Atkin, and he is one of the most honest and good heart loving missionaries that I know. Basically, super darn excited and freaking out because I´m district leader now. WHAT?!?! Anyways, that´s my big news for this week. You should send the emails tat louie does to me. I would LOVE that... yeah :P Also, I need more short sleeve white shirts. Or at least I think that would be a lovely present. haha.

It sounds like you guys are having a ball of fun over there in the united states! Can you check ohow cold it is here? Because it´s pretty freaking cold! I don´t like it. I´m freezing here. haha I got a little sick because of it.  but I´m almost over it now. But it won´t stop me!! Poor Gavin, not fun to throw up haha. By the way, I almost cried when I read what gavin said. I´m so happy he remembers me, I miss that little  guy... have a boy again jess! haha :P or i´ll just have one :P hahaha. Estou brincando, rapaz! But, I´m excited to meet Ruby to. I feel like i say those things ever time but that´s alllllll good :P I´ve got a tan mark where my watch is!!! I should probably take it off some times hahaha.

Who all graduated this year? (random thought: Laughed super hard at the picture of dad running :P hehehe) Hey! I´m making 11 months this wednesday! Yeah.. that´s cool hahah.

What other fun things do you guys have planned for summer? I can´t believe that it is summer there because It definitely isn´t here haha. :P So my companion is doing super well.! He´s helping me be a better missionary too. and he´s learning the language good. It´s too hard on himself because he´s doing really good for where he is at, but he wants to be further, but I don´t blame him, that´s how I was like too. But he´s a great guy!

But I love you guys and I have officially started writing a hand written letter to you guys and I promise I´ll finish it soon  :) YAy!  Love you all more than a fat kid loves cake, 2 cakes?! yes. Love you!

com grande amor, mais do que vocês conseguem imaginar,
Élder Grant Shaw Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment